We get it!
- You want to never have to upgrade your ERP system again! You still want the new features. You want the compatibility with new versions of Office and Windows as they come out, but you don’t want to have to do anything to get it. You want it to just be there.
- You want your users to not know they are running a “Cloud” application. For all they know, they should think Carillon’s running on their local workstation.
- You want to never be down, even during extended working hours.
- You want your data to be backed up and secure in a SAS 70 Type environment.
- You certainly don’t want to have to run your ERP system in a slow and unreliable browser.
- You don’t want to go through the effort of updating the Carillon application on every workstation whenever a new build comes out.
- You don’t want the hassle of setting up Virtual Private Networks but you want everybody in your organization, no matter where they are in the world, to have full access to the system.
If you are a new customer:
- You want to get up and running today without tying up the IT department because they don’t have the time or the resources.
- You don’t want to have to go buy and provision servers.
- you don’t want tot have to buy or upgrade Microsoft Server Software or a database and spend days applying Microsoft patches before you can ever load Carillon.
We realize that some of our competitors sell their products and services for less than Carillon does. We don’t have a problem with that! They know what their products and services are worth.